Alpha28 is a recognized leader in Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) support to Special Operations Forces and the Intelligence Community. We offer proprietary SIGINT training courses, tailored SIGINT support to training exercises, and direct operational SIGINT support to US Government missions overseas. Our full-time staff of SIGINT Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) come with distinguished backgrounds in Special Operations Forces and Special Mission Units, bringing world-class technical and operational expertise to the customer.
Proprietary Alpha28 Training Courses:
- High Frequency Communications (HFC) Course
- Digital Land Mobile Communications (DLMC) Course (Digital Push to Talk: DMR, NXDN, APCO25, TETRA)
- DLMC Advanced Course
- Advanced Network Characterization (ANC) Course (Modes 1-5)
- WiFi and Bluetooth Theory and Exploitation Course
- Tactical SIGINT Support to Cyber Operations (TSSCO) Course
- Close Access Tactical SIGINT (CATS) Course
- Linux Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced User Course
Any of our proprietary courses can be customized to meet the specific needs of the customer. Additionally, Alpha28 offers government-approved ground and air certifications in Modes 1-5. We can provide Mobile Training Teams to any location and we host classrooms in Oklahoma, North Carolina, and Nevada along with access to live fire SIGINT ranges in Oklahoma and Nevada.
Tailored Exercise Support:
- Alpha28 provides SIGINT SMEs, Role Players, and live signal environments (Modes 0-6) to training exercises. We regularly provide SIGINT support to over 20 Special Operations exercises each year.
- We also can create custom exercises from the ground up to suit the customer’s unique requirements.
OCONUS Mission Support:
- Alpha28 provides seasoned SIGINT SMEs to support US Government operational requirements around the world on a recurring basis. This ensures our SIGINT SMEs maintain their operational relevancy to consistently provide the best training possible.
For more information on Alpha28 or to schedule training, contact Zach Reeves: