You are here
BLACKHAWK ENGINE UPGRADES
CAT is an authorized dealer for Blackhawk Performance Enhancements.
Blackhawk Engineering provides engine performance upgrades for many turboprop aircraft including the King Air 90 and 200 series. By exchanging the current PT6A models for upgraded, factory-new Blackhawk engines, operators can greatly increase climb and cruise performance, avoid pricey overhaul costs in lieu of new engines and increase the resale value of their aircraft all at once.
- Factory-new engines under warranty
- Increased cruise and climb performance
- Higher single-engine service ceilings
- Lower operating costs
- Increased resale value
- Installation takes less time than an engine overhaul
- Potential core credit for existing engines